08 June 2018

Completely Multipurpose

by Cecily
The puppy got bigger. Never having seen more water than is in her bowl, she found the wading pool I put in the front yard terrifying and spent three days circling it, barking suspiciously. Then I made her go camping at the lake.

large brindle mastiff puppy on Cecily's lap. Very little of Cecily is visible. Lake and lake-goers in background.

After cowering in my lap for a while, she waded in and realized she loves water. Aw, what an adorable dummy. (She loves the wading pool, now, too.)

***

I have several interesting things to say but not the energy to type them up.  Instead, here is a picture of the most delightful storefront in all the land:

dilapidated single-building storefront labeled "Multi Item Store". Picture from across the street (sidewalk and street in foreground)

I drive past it pretty often but I've never been in. I can't decide if I want to or not- what if it's terrible? I'd rather cling to my illusions. On the other hand, I would really like to know which items specifically they sell in there. What a conundrum!


No comments:

Post a Comment